- QuickFix is a modular system designed to replace the
structure of "Post and donuts" or "Stacking Style"
construction used with 3.75" tilt pin bare board fixtures.
- QuickFix is a direct replacement for existing Bare Board
Grid ET systems without modification or additions.
- QuickFix provides a rigid structure with assured parallelism
and position of the fixture plates.
- QuickFix is available in all common sizes.
- QuickFix modular rail segments interlock to each other
to form a complete side of the fixture.
QUICKFIX PARTS LIST AND DESCRIPTION
QuickFix U.S. pat. 5,939,892 |
(frequently asked questions)
Submit a Question
|Download detailed step-by-step instructions
The instructions and fabrication drawings are Adobe Acrobat
*.pdf files. Click on the Adobe Acrobat icon to download and install the
Adobe Acrobat viewer before downloading the instructions and frabrication
PLATE STACKUP REV.A.pdf